Below is a breakdown of our fee structure for our day nursery sessions. Please contact us is you require further information.
Parents can keep track of their invoices and payments using our nursery app, ‘Famly’ – find out more.
Booking and Payment
We pride ourselves in being flexible and can accommodate change of shift patterns whether this is on a weekly or monthly basis, these do not have to be set times or days.
Nursery fees are payable monthly in advance at the beginning of each month. We accept cash, vouchers and bank transfers. Invoices are emailed to you at the end of each month.
Funding for 2 Year Olds and 15 or 30 hour funding for 3 and 4 year olds
Nursery Fees Information
- Cheeky Cherubs is are closed for a week at Christmas so fees are calculated for 51 weeks of the year.
- Fees are calculated on a monthly basis depending on the number of days per month.
- Additional hours can be booked and will be charged at the hourly rate, applicable to the child’s age.
- Parents are required to pay for all sessions booked including holiday and sickness absence. (Long term sickness fees may be waived at the manager’s discretion)
- In the event of an emergency closure fees will be refunded to your child’s nursery account.
- The nursery has three full closure days a year. Fees are payable for these days and swaps will be offered if available.
- Children collected later than 10 minutes after due collection time will be charged £5.00 for every ten minutes that they are late.
- Payment will be accepted in the form of cash, childcare workplace vouchers or standing order.
- Parents may be able to access the childcare element of working tax credits and if in full time education parents may be able to access the childcare grant.
- At the nursery we also accept childcare vouchers.
- All parents/carers must read the fee policy and agree their fees with the nursery manager.
- All fees are to be paid in advance and within 5 days of receiving an invoice.
- Receipts can also be issued on request.
- If a parent wishes to end their child’s place then they must give a calendar month’s notice.